It feels like a lifetime since I did a “Top Ten Tuesday” so here are my Top 10 hidden gem books.
- The Truth About Love by Tia McCollors – This book was just absolutely awesome to read. It is a story about friendship and 4 women who are dealing wth their relationships and love in different ways.
- Grey by Christi J. Whitney – I’m a huge fan of paranormal fantasy and so this was a fun read for me. It was nice to learn more about gypsies and gargoyles.
- Crystallum by Laney McMann – This was by far one of my favourite reads from lat year because it turned out to be soo much better than I had anticipated. I would highly recommend it.
- Bloodmark by Aurora Whittet – This is my favourite series that I can’t even bring myself to read the final book in the series. If you love wolves and a good supernatural series then this is for you.
- Like Candy by Debra Doxer – This was more contempory YA and a personal favorite of mine as I don’t always like reading contemporary YA. It was full of suspense and action.
- The Hybrid by Venus Morales – A fun fast paced paranormal fantasy story. I always liked a bada** female lead and this book doesn’t fail to deliver.
- The Midnight Sea by Kat Ross – I loved this book so much. It had so much depth and of course the fact that the main characters had disabilities made it even that more perfect. It just shows that being perfect is overated.
- Ignite by Erica Crouch – A fantastic fantasy story about choices, love and sacrifice. If you liked Angelfall by Susan Ee then you will love this.
- Cursed by Christina Bauer – This is a favorite author of mine and her books never disappoint.
- Angels of Moirai – I always love stories with a bit of greek mythology and so that is what I enjoyed most about this book.
Have you read any of the books listed? Also tell me about your own hidden gem books.