Top 10 2015 Releases I Meant to Get to but Didn’t
Top Ten Tuesday is brought to you by the awesome team at The Broke and The Bookish
Last year I had a reading list to last me for ages and still I kept being greedy for more book. Her is my list in no particular order…..
- The Heir by Keira Cass – I absolutely loved this series last year and after reading the initial 3 books in the series, I have just been staring at this one in my eReader not knowing what to expect. I guess its time to find out.
2. Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra & Dhonielle Clayton – This was recommended to me by a publisher and while I have hear great things about it, I am still wondering if I will like it at all. So another one for the 2016 TBR pile
3. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley – Ok I actually attempted to read this one, but maybe I wasn’t in the right frame of mind so I gave up on it. I think I will try again as the reviews I have seen are pretty good.
4. EndGame: The Calling by James Frey – Just never got the chance to pick this one up so I guess now is as good a time as any.
5. The Jewel by Amy Ewing – After reading the selection series, I wasn’t sure I wanted another one similar, but after thinking about it I am ready to give this one a try.
6. Uprooted by Naomi Novic – I have heard nothing but good stuff about this book that I am scared to even like it. But the moment of truth awaits.
7. The Seventh Bride by T. Kingfisher – the synopsis of this book scared me a little but I am too intrigued to let this one pass. So to the TBR pile it goes.
8. Crystallum by Laney McMann – I really enjoyed this authors previous series and thought this should be pretty good too.
9. True Dark (True Fire #2) by Gary Meehan – Awesome series. I loved book 1 and even though I have to somehow re-read book 1 again, I am still up for this series.
10. The Secret Fire ( The Alchemist Chronicles #1) by C.J. Daugherty & Carina Rozenfeld – Not sure why I haven’t read this one yet. It might be that I just forgot it was sitting there…. To the TBR pile it goes!
Thanks for visiting, hope you leave a comment and share some of your own titles you didn’t get round to reading in 2015.