Top Ten Tuesday is brought to you by the awesome team at The Broke and The Bookish. I absolutely love this one that I had almost 20 books lined up and it was hard to narrow them down to just 10. But here it goes I broke it down to the ones I have actually read the books of and the ones I am looking forward to.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth – I really loved this book and as the movie stayed true to the book it made me love it soo much more. This is a top rated for me as they stuck to the story.
- Maze Runner by James Dashner – I think the book was wayyy better than the movie in my opinion. I just felt something was missing from the movie when I watched it.
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn – Ok so I could never really bring myself to complete this book as it just seemed dark at the time.But I absolutely loved the movie. a bit haunting but stunning all the same.
- 50 Shades of Grey by E.L James – I liked the book, badly written but a fab love story of sorts. I have never brought myself to watch the movie, don’t want to ruin the feeling.
- Let The Church Say Amen by ReShonda Tate Billingsley – Ok havent yet seen the movie but this book in particular is why I developed my love for reading. As you know ReShonda addresses the issues that no one want to touch and I love that there is always drama.
The ones I am looking forward to…….
- The Selection by Kiera Cass – Great read and although it has received lots of love and criticism I am eager to see what the movie will be like.
- Me Before you by Jojo Moyes – One on the books for me to read and I have no doubt that this is a winner and the movie will be equally great.
- Let it Snow by John Green – So I love John Green haven’t read this one yet but I surely will.
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown – New to my reading list and cant wait to see what the movie could be like.
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater – Yes this is a personal favorite for me and one of the first YA book I actually read. So I am eager to see it come to life on the big screen.
Did you like my Top Ten? Leave a comment and share yours with me!