Top Ten Tuesday is an original meme created and hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
This is my very first top ten Tuesday and so here it goes
- The Selection series – Even though I was late to the party with this awesome series I just couldn’t get enough of it once I started it. I know most people didn’t quite get with the story but I always love a good heroine and a happy ending.
- Angel Fall series – This particular series got me hooked on wanting to read more books about Angels and the supernatural. A truly addictive series.
- Alpha Girl series – This is by far my favourite series or 2015, even though it went as far as 5 books, I still didn’t want it to end.
- Angelbound series – A bit of fun with hard core action fighting ghouls and demons.
- Divergent series – Need I say more about this one?
- Fire Born Series – A very intricate and addictive series.
- The Talon Series – Dragons in a modern day world? Yes please
- No Weddings Series – The best romance series I have read. And what is even more fun is that you can read each book independent of the others.
- This Man Series – You know I can forget to throw in a little bit of erotica. This steamy series left me wanting to be in Jessie cloud nine all day.
- The Raven Boys series – I absolutely love, love, love this series. The fact that I just stumbled on it made it that much more of a treasured find.
You know about mine, so what are your favourite series?